Saturday, September 26, 2009

Deep within me.

Dear you,

I still love you.

Deep within me, I know it's true.

I can still feel you here with me, within me I can feel your touch, your simplicity.
I still hear your voice, within me your words still play, your song never pauses, never dies down.
I see you when I close my eyes, within me your image hasn't become a memory, because I have yet to forget you.

I still love you.

Deep within me, I know it's true.

I will never set you free, and even if I were to set you free, let you be, I know that you'd come back to me, grace me with your presence, your pure existence.

I can't imagine me without you.

You're all i want
You're all i need.
You're all I have.
You're all I see
You're all I love
You're my all, my bitter-sweet, my bliss, my irrevocable dedication.


I still love you.

Deep within me, I know it's true.

0 comments: