Monday, November 16, 2009

Nano Wrimo; one of the many updates.


NaNo Wrimo update: 22,967

It's incredible. I never want to stop writing. I have to force myself off the keyboard. My novel is turning into exactly what I wanted, thank you baby Jesus! Of course, this is only the first draft but I am content with it and that makes me smile.

So go first draft!

I am seriously excited for the release date of SHADOWLAND, by Alyson Noel. Her third book is hitting the stores tomorrow, November 17th! It is a must read for any YA paranormal/romance author.

Well, since I drank about three cups of coffee in order to stay up and write my life away, it's only about time that the coffee will wear out and the sleep deprived crash will hit.

It's hitting. Really bad.
Good night and I hope you dream of pretty boys and starry nights.

0 comments: