Friday, October 9, 2009

JV.

Today was an especially funny day. I love my best friend and her cousin, really, they are genuinely great people. I wish I can come up with a less cliche word for great, but I have a huge headache. I'm super excited that it's fall!!!! Probably one of my favorite times of the year, including Christmas. I wish that Miami was just as pretty in the fall as it is in Springfield. It's gorgeous over there this time of the year. Well, I wrote this post not to talk about the fall and what not, but to promote Jessica Verday! An insightful YA paranormal romance author,who I do look up to. She has a Q&A on her blog, every author wants the attention and for their readers to hear them out.

So go read her interview! It's entertaining and interesting! I promise!
http://jessicaverday.blogspot.com/

I cannot wait for Abbey's necklace design and perfumes to come out!
Also, if you have yet to read THE HOLLOW, what are you doing? GO READ IT, NOW!

0 comments: