Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Big Blue Sky.

When you look up at the sky what do you see?
Do you see just a big mess of blue?
Or do you see beyond the blue and past the clouds?
I would like to know what it is that you see.
I would like to see what it is that you see.
Will you take the time out of your day to tell me, to show me?
Perhaps you will or perhaps you wont.
However, just know that I am here waiting, waiting for you to come around.
I'll be here for ever, wondering patiently for you under the big blue sky.
So don't rush, because when you come around, and I have faith that you will, I want it to be because you chose to come...

&& maybe, if it's a good day, you will want to know what it is that I see when I look up at the sky, and maybe you will want to see what it is that I see.

That sure would be nice.

0 comments: