It has been a very happy place here on blogger with this happy award going around!! And guess what? It came around to my little blog space :) Big, shiny thanks to Bethany Mattingly (who also passed along the circle of friends award), Frankie, Tiana Lei, Karen Denise , Kelly, and Kristi for passing along this award to me.
I get to name ten things that make me happy and I decided to pass it along to ten other bloggers.
1) God makes me so very happy. Because of him I will never be alone and nothing will ever be impossible.
2) My family of course.
3) Isuet and Roy and Felix-- for always caring.
5) The escape books offer me.
6) My shiny laptop :)
7) Drake, for always listening.
8) My red journal which holds my deepest thoughts and brightest ideas.
10) Love. I used to not believe in love but now I see that love comes in so many different shapes and sizes. There are so many different forms of love and I think that I have found and experienced those forms and that makes me happy.
I would like to pass this award along to:
I hope this award brings a smile to your face.
There is one more award that was given to me by Michele Emrath. It is called the Writers Know Award, which is passed along to writers who have completed their MS. Even though my story still needs to be re-read so many times and edited, it still feels so good to be understood. It took a lot to write that story and I want to say thank you Michele for understanding!!!
If you haven't checked out these blogs you really should. These are some amazing and talented writers with a future we should all watch out for!
Have a lovely Sunday!
P.S- I reached 100 friends!!! Watch out for a giveaway soon!