Saturday, December 5, 2009
We all dream. Some of our dreams might remain in this realm, this world, others may stretch beyond the possibilities of this world and lengthen to the galaxies where only certain things are capable of happening. I have many dreams that roam my mind everyday, replaying like a song I myself put on, enjoying every note and powerful chorus. Some I know are possible, others I believe that one day if not here, will come true in another world so far out of reach that the human eye will never see.
1) To love with no worries or trust issues.
2) To understand how everything in this world works, between humans, animals, and every molecule that roams.
3) To finish my WIP and have it published.
4) To find a cure for my brothers diabetes.
5) To fly.
6) To read the entire Bible.
7) To hear every story out there.
8) To run with tigers.
9) To face my fear of the ocean.
10) To learn how to make candles.
11) To have everyone understand the key to immortality after life here on earth.
12) To see my darling dog Walter again.
13) To have three children.
14) To live outside the city, away from society only to become closer with nature.
15) To breathe under water.
16) To speak every language.
17) To banish child abuse, domestic abuse, and animal abuse.
18) To travel back in time.
19) To write my stories the exact way that they play in my mind.
20) For the voices to never leave.
Every dream is special and beautiful in its own way. It doesn't matter if they are possible here on earth or not, dreams should never have a limit.What are some of your dreams?
Posted by V. S at 10:55 AM