Sunday, December 6, 2009

Award.




My very first blog award has been given to me by Jade. I absolutely love her blog and never leave there without a good laugh or a clever line of hers lingering in my head. So thank you Jade! You rock. Go check out her blog!






I guess I have to list ten things about myself, so here it goes...ten wicked facts about me!

1) My big brother, George, is my hero.

2) I am in love with my MC.

3) I am fascinated with hot air balloons.

4) I love vintage leather journals.

5) I am the editor in chief of my college's literary magazine.

6) I have a thing for men with big noses.

7) I pray very often.

8) Butterflies, owls, and fawns are my kind of animals.

9) I love the smell of pumpkin and vanilla.

10) I have a guilty pleasure for red velvet cupcakes.

I want to pass this award along to five of my followers who seriously rock in the blogging world!

Natalie Bahm, her blog is filled with heartwarming posts which share the true fears and aspirations of her writing career.

Bethany Mattingly, her blog is a great read and her comments always make me smile :)

Kat O'Keeffe, who continues to share her journey in growing as a writer.

Sarah, who has the best teaser Tuesdays!

Karen Hooper, her blog always inspires me and I honestly cannot wait to read The Kindrily!

I hope everyone has a simmering sweet night and may you all dream about Paris and shooting stars.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Aww! Thank you! :-)

kah said...

Aww, thanks for the award! Now I know you'd love The Kindrily because there's a hot air balloon scene in it! :)

BK Mattingly said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is my first blog award!!! and it makes me insanely happy!! I too, LOVE vintage leather journals. They have some great handmade ones at Etsy.com that I'm dying to have. Thanks again for the award!!

V. S said...

Karen- hot air balloons are insanely magical!

Bethany- I love etsy! Your welcome.

Sarah- Your welcome!

Jade said...

I'm in love with my MC's love interest. Talk about a conflict of interests.
That was great!

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

ok i love owls and butterflies - i knew theer was a reason i liked you :)

V. S said...

Jade- Well, you created them so you get first dibs ;)

Shelli- great minds love owls and butterflies :)

Natalie said...

Thank you so much! And congratulations.