Sunday, December 27, 2009
The lovely Mireyah Wolfe passed along the Circle of Friends Award to me (thank you Mireyah!) The rules for this award are to list five things about myself and to past it along to other bloggers. I am not sure how many but I chose five gals who's comments have seriously touched me and kept me going in this crazy writing world.
1. Mary over at Writers Butt Does Not Apply To Me
2. Tina over at Sweet Niblets
3. Isuet over at Little Pieces Of me
4. Kate Ganshert
5. Tricia J. O'brien over at Talespinning
As for listing five things about myself, I decided to list five things that I look forward to in 2010.
1. Creative Writing II class
2. Editing the heck out of my WIP.
3. Completing my debut author and 100 books challenge
4. Quit smoking
5. conquering my fear of the ocean.
Yes, I am definitely looking forward to 2010!
Now, for the not so exciting part of this post...
I came across a dilemma while editing the second chapter of my current WIP. Not a huge dilemma, but here is the problem...I am stuck.
Stuck. Stuck. Stuck. I love chapter one but chapter two is making me go a tad nuts. It is probably my slowest chapter, not much happens. I know I need to make the pace move faster but I am coming up blank. I was thinking of maybe moving on to another chapter and letting this one sit for awhile.
What about you bloggers? If your stuck do you move on or stay and tackle that pesky chapter?
Posted by V. S at 11:16 PM