Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My wise friend say's wise things.

In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death. - Anne Frank

A wise friend of mine wrote something that really opened my eyes, showed me a different outlook on life.
I had previously written a post on how I lack the quality to trust people.
Well, after reading her post, she made a good point actually-

If there is trust the relationship works, if not then why even bother with it. - I.R

She's right, there is no point..
Without trust there is no soil to plant the relationship, no water to let it flourish and grow, and no open window to view all of its beauty, to take in everything it has to offer.
So maybe now, I'll open my eyes, view life through a different peek whole.
Maybe, just maybe, I'll start giving people the benefit of the doubt.
Maybe I'll let myself go, let my heart open up, and allow my mind to believe that there is such a thing as a good person out there, somewhere within this world and its chaos.

1 comments:

LittoMiss isuet said...

that friend of yours is very wise (:

& im glad that you now see that some people deserve the trust, & should be given a chance.
& not get blamed for other peoples mistake.