Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Let's see where this goes.

I do love you and I do believe in us.
I haven't believed in something different in awhile, haven't taken that chance or even considered it.
It's usually my God, my family, and my friend- who have all earned my trust.
I haven't given anyone much of a chance.
&& no, I don't know what will come of us, but I will never know unless I jump in head first with my eyes wide open.
I want to feel, taste, and see everything you have to offer.
I can't promise perfection or anything to come superbly easy,
but I can promise you my love, my utmost thoroughness, and my well being.
Because without you I'm not okay,
I'm numb.
I'm just simply going through life in moments and motions, never actually living.
I'm not happy.

I don't want to be like this, I want to continue changing and continue growing with you in mind, heart, and soul.

So here I am, take me and handle with care.

Let's see where this goes.
I love you.


A quote that jumped at me, out of the pages and into my heart forcing reasoning into me and unwillingly making me open my mind and eyes.

-I think about how emotions and heartbreak and love can really screw with your head. Most of all, I think about how it is to be with him, and how if there's even a chance we can be together, I can't be afraid to find out. - Courtney, from the YA novel TWO*WAY STREET by Lauren Barnholdt.

1 comments:

LittoMiss isuet said...

beautiful quote.

hang in there.
you'll get through it.
you know im here if anything,
always & forever<3