Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hey friend

We used to fight, go at each others throats sometimes.
Too many nights, up and about, arguing, screaming, destroying all of our love.
It was painful, more painful than you can imagine.
It was dark, and unfair in my eyes.
I did love you, and then suddenly you were just one more thing I added to my list of losses.
It tore at me for awhile, I couldn't except you being gone, didn't want to.
But hey, you were.
I was sure that you and I were done, it was a definite good bye in my book.
Then something happened, life turned upside down, and somehow, someway, you are now one of the greatest friends I have.
I can come to you in any time of need, and your there, no questions asked.
What a person you are, what a human God has created.
Such a heart you have, your smile still makes me happy.
I cant tell you how much you mean to me, and how much I care about you.
Its important for you to know, that you have a friend in me.
Whenever in doubt, remember that I'm just a phone call away.
whenever in the need, you know where I am.
I wont ask any questions.
You have helped me, changed me, damn look at what you've done for me.
Sometimes I don't think you know...
how much you have truly helped me.
So friend, thank you, and I hope I have helped you just as much as you have helped me.

Thank you.
I love you- just a little bit though. : )

0 comments: