Saturday, August 1, 2009

Forever Fine.

I never want to miss you,
because that would mean you are not here with me,
and I just can't have that.
I want to know that you're only a phone call away,
I want to know that the feel of your kiss is always near,
I want to know that your love is still here, still alive.
I want you to be forever mine, together we can be forever fine.

I never want to go to sleep without you in mind,
because that would mean I would have forgotten about you and I,
and I just can't have that.
I want to know your touch is always near,
I want to know that your heart only wants and needs me,
because without a doubt, my heart only craves for you.
i want to know, for certain that your passion burns for me,
because I have lit my fire, and it will forever stay lit in your name.
I want you to be forever mine, together we can be forever fine.

0 comments: