Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Guardian.

Take a look at what you see,
are you content with what my heart has to offer?
Is it enough, is it even close to perfection, satisfaction?
Compared to what you have given me, I doubt it.
I know I am not perfect and I highly doubt I can supply complete satisfaction,
but I can give you what I have, in fact I will give you my utmost, my utter all.
This is what I have to offer you, and I hope you take it in peace.
Without one regret in you, without one doubt crossing your mind.
&& I don't want anything in return because you have given me enough.
Scratch that, more than enough.
For you have given me your all, your utmost gratitude, your genuine help, your endless love, and more, damn so much more.
Without you, honestly, I don't know where I would be or who I would be.
You are my guardian angel, and I couldn't ask God for a better one at that.
How grateful I am to have you, so lucky am I.
When I think of you my heart pounds desperately against my chest, wanting more and more of you, needing more and more of you.
I know I cant be me without you.
So I guess you can say I need you,
need you here with me, if not in person, then in mind, heart, and soul.
I love you.

0 comments: